Vortex Friction Formulations
- Premium Semi-Metallic
- Severe Duty Semi-Metallic
- Extreme Duty Semi-Metallic
- Genuine Ceramic
- Ceramic/Metallic - “Cera-Met”
- Air Disc
- Street-Track High Performance
The Process- Positive Mold
- 100% of original equipment manufactures
use the “Positive Mold” process.
- Meanwhile the majority of aftermarket
friction suppliers use “Flash Molding”.
- The Positive Mold process provides
constant heat and pressure directly onto the friction material.
Positive Mold benefits:
- The Positive Mold process produces a
stronger pad with more density and less resin for quieter more reliable
- Less resin content utilizing OE dry mix
formulations means less fade
- By utilizing the original equipment
process of Positive Molding we provide a brake pad with longer wear
life, less dusting and increased stopping performance.
VORTEX Delivers - Quality
- A rigorous and tightly controlled ISO
Certified manufacturing process.
- All raw materials are inspected before
introduction to the manufacturing process.
- Products are inspected through all stages
of the production flow.
- VORTEX just works -
Ask our customers!
- “VORTEX disc brake pads don’t come back”
- The lowest return rate in the industry
VORTEX Delivers- Experience
- In formulating
- In engineering
- In manufacturing
- In customer service
- In management
Delivers - Advantage
- “First To Market” on new part numbers
- Full Part Coverage
- Independently owned
- 100% Canadian Made
- Significant production capacity
- 30 Day or “On Time” Delivery
- Financially Secure
- Quality Focused